JellyPages.com

lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2010

*...KIKE SORROCHE & MICHELLE SANCHEZ:*Itinerant Art Exhibition In Favour to the Fight Against the VHI.




*"Condenado"("Damned").




*"The Silence".





*"Bareback".




*"Freedom".


*"Dispear".


*"Fight".


*"Joy".






*This Next December of 2010,with the conmemoration fo the day in favour to the Fight Against The Illness of the VIH sindrome,me & the artist & proffesional illustrator & personal friend,Kike Sorroche,we star a itinerant art exhibit in illustration,around all Europe,and in different points.
*Here,there´s just a simple show of what it will be,from both sides:

2 comentarios:

snagay dijo...

Hello,

good to be here, and visit through your good job of your nice site.

more over I have linked your site, could you link me back?

this is my site:
http://www.khmergay.net/

I do hope you would not mind to exchange link with me

best regards,
Khmergay.net

snagay dijo...

Hello,

good to be here, and visit through your good job of your nice site.

more over I have linked your site, could you link me back?

this is my site:
http://www.khmergay.net/

I do hope you would not mind to exchange link with me

best regards,
Khmergay.net

Publicar un comentario